- Temper your expectations according to the audience available.
- You need to be active on multiple networks simultaneously that reach your target audience.
- Do not expect miracles overnight.
- Do not be sporadic.
- Do not delegate it to junior employees.
- Whatever happens, do not fight.
- One person cannot represent a brand.
- Keep your ears open, not just your mouth.
- Cross-link your social media activity.
- Make it personal.
The content on this page was previously carried in DARE July 2009, authored by Krishna Kumar. These rules still hold valid, and hence is carried again in this issue.
written by Cunningham, March 03, 2011
written by fendi replica, December 10, 2010
written by watch replica, October 06, 2010
|< Prev||Next >|