By Manik Kinra
Here are the six important lessons that put Social Media Schedule on its track of success:
- Crafting an Integrated Plan by being Strategically Social-Integration of Social Media throughout your business
- Regarding Social Media as Intelligence Value- finding content sweet spots on interested topics
- Inculcating the Art of Listening-Look out and listen for business intelligence through peers
- Engaging to ensure better Connection-Offer delight to your fans
- Dealing Graciously- Handle detractors with finesse
- Activate Ideas of Measuring-Measure your growing online presence and influence
Being Strategically Social
Karie Willyerd and Jeannec. Miester, was recently heard saying in HarvardBusiness.org that “More companies are discovering that an über-connected workplace is not just about implementing a new set of tools — it is also about embracing a cultural shift to create an open environment where employees are encouraged to share, innovate and collaborate virtually.”
Some of the important attributes needed for a successful social strategy
- Cultivate long-term customer experience
- Double-checking Compliance
- Crafting successful Content Strategy
- Building and nurturing community relationships
Social Media as Intelligence Value
Here are some methods of imbibing intelligence value in Social Media
- Pay attention to any content in reference to your brand
- Observe Industry chatter and gather all competitive intelligence
- Project yourself as a thought-leader
- Provide targeted-content that will ensure prospective sales
Delight your fans through effective engagement
Surprise and delight your online community, so that that they are happy to be a part of it.
“Conversations among the members of your marketplace happen whether you like it or not. Good marketing encourages the right sort of conversations.” – Seth Godin, Seth’s Blog
Being graceful is the most essential attribute of your brand’s presence. Therefore, effective engagement also implies that you graciously deal with your detractors.
Activate Ideas of Measuring
Your brands social influence, its ability to impact consumers in ways that inspire needed action needs to be adequately measured to ensure the relevance of its online social media presence. Its social influence is a cognitive outcome of the conversations, and engagement. The measurement of its social media results help you to decipher what’s working for your Brand and what is not.
Aliza Sherman, co-owner of social marketing firm Conversify is known saying- “To utilize social media tools effectively and properly, you must absolutely generate spontaneous communications in direct response to what others are saying or to what is happening in that moment. Be yourself. Be conversational. Be engaged.”
Manik Kinra | co founder & cmo | Jade Magnet.
|< Prev||Next >|