The proposals for the grant of Miniratna status to Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) originate from the concerned administrative Ministry/ Department. The Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) conveys its approval within six weeks of the receipt of such proposals.
As per criteria, the CPSEs having profit in the last three years continuously, with pre-tax profit of Rs.30 crore or more in at least one of the three years, and having positive net worth are eligible to be considered for grant of Miniratna Category – I status. The CPSEs having profit in the last three years continuously and having positive net worth are eligible to be considered for grant of Miniratna Category- II status.
As of now, no proposal has been received in the Department of Public Enterprises for grant of Miniratna status to any of the Central Public Enterprises (CPSEs) in the Textiles sector.
This information was given by the Minister of State for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Arun Yadav in the Lok Sabha today.
|< Prev||Next >|
- India-Indonesia Trade set to double and reach USD 20 billion over the next five years
- Signing Of Indo-Korea FTA to benefit engineering and electrical industry
- Stock Exchange for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Announcement of 20% Rebate on Khadi by the Government
- Union Ministry of Tourism revises norms for approval of Hotel Projects and Guidelines for Classification of Hotels
- India and Singapore sign Joint Action Plan on Tourism Cooperation