Hari Rajagopalachari, executive director of PwC, played the zen master on day two of TES 2011. He brought in lessons from a variety of places advising young entrepreneurs how to overcome their dilemmas.
Without getting into the stories. I will list out the 5 signals we all have to watch out for and against.
- Letting go is the time when an entrepreneur requires to move from building the business based on his passion. The business is purposefully put in a transitional phase.
- The neck is always at the top of the bottle. A wisdom imparted by Ranbaxy's lengendary CEO Parminder Singh.
- Power does not come from ownership.
- Trust, transparency and governance builds strong organizations.
- Fear and hope are the 2 fundamental emotions that define human actions
|< Prev||Next >|
- BioInvest 2011: Four ideas to change the future
- "I Can Do It, I Can Do It Big"
- Get Help; Be Generous; Help Others: Rekhi
- TES 2011: Cognitive preparedness of an entrepreneur
- Vinod Khosla’s 'Cool Dozen' Tech Innovation Sectors
- TiECon Delhi 2011-Tech to empower business for future